B.Ed. (Regular Course (Secondary School Level)
Recognized by NCTEBhuwaneshwar, Affiliated in L.N.M.U., Darbhanga
- Students should apply for admission on prescribed admission form available at college counter. After proper scrutiny of admission form, merit list is prepared by the admission committee on the basis of marks in the previous examination. Students get enrolled after the publication of faculty-wise list and category-wise as per Government of Bihar reservation rule.
- All notification of selection lists, admission date etc., will be announced only on college notice board and website. No individual intimation will be sent to candidates. Candidates are therefore, advised to regularly visit our website www.rkclnmu.ac.in for any updates or any other matter related to the admission process.
- At the time of admission in this college students should apply on the prescribed form and attach
photocopies of following documents along with the application form.
SLC or CLC or TC from previous School/College
b. Admit Card of Last Exam
c. Mark Sheet of Last Exam
d. At the time of admission students should submit the original copies of documents a, b and c. Documents a and b will not be returned after admission.
e. Four colour passport size recent photographs.
f. Candidates of SC, ST and OBC should submit Cast Certificate and Income Certificate along with application form.
g. Migration Certificate is compulsory for the students of University other than LNMU without Migration Certificate admission is not be taken.
- The provisional selection list along with procedures for admission will be announced on the college Notice Board and website. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates. Provisionally selected candidates will be required to take admission within the specified period, failing which vacant seats will be allotted to wait listed candidates.
Govt. Reservation Policy for Admission
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC/OBCI)
|Backward Class (OBCII)
- Students interested to get admission on sports/cultural/Person with disability (PWD) quota must submit appropriate certificate with application form. They will be selected from his/her own category not crossing the reservation limit.